[meta-intel] [meta-intel-iot-devkit][devkit-daisy-1.6.1] Intel Quark watchdog enablement

Ong, Boon Leong boon.leong.ong at intel.com
Mon Mar 23 03:26:51 PDT 2015

Brendan,

Ooops ... would you consider accepting this patch onto devkit-daisy-1.6.1 branch because Quark v1.1 depends on
this branch. Adding this patch on devkit-daisy-1.6.1 branch would benefit to Quark v1.1 too until the next release is made.
I was trying to minimize incremental changes on released Quark v1.1 ingredient.

For master branch on meta-intel-quark, maybe we can agree on creating iot-devkit & iot-devkit-spi folder inside
meta-intel-quark/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto-quark/ and place watchdog.cfg respectively.
What is your thought here?

William,
I just wonder what William Quark YP base is? Quark v1.0.1?

Thanks
BL