[meta-intel] Why does libva-egl RDEPEND on libva-x11

Tobias Olausson tobias.olausson at pelagicore.com
Tue Jun 30 16:46:41 PDT 2015

Sure thing. It builds without any problems even without the dependency, not
surprising since it's a runtime dependency. Before sending a patch, I'd
like some input on two things:

1) Is there a reference system commonly used to verify changes? I built
core-image-weston for corei7-64 with meta-intel on top of poky, would that
be fitting?
2) I'm not exactly sure if the dependency should be removed completely or
changed to RDEPENDS_${PN}-egl =+ "${PN}". Noticing that libva-wayland has
no such dependency, but any suggestions or pointers are welcome.

//Tobias

--
Tobias Olausson
M.Sc

PELAGICORE | Experience Change
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile: +46(0)735-873444
E-Mail: tobias.olausson at pelagicore.com
IRC: wto @ FreeNode