[meta-intel] Why does libva-egl RDEPEND on libva-x11

Tobias Olausson tobias.olausson at pelagicore.com
Mon Jun 29 15:32:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm currently building an image for an Intel board (VTC-1010) with Wayland
and without x11, but when having hwcodecs set as an IMAGE_FEATURE, it pulls
in libva, libva-intel-driver etc. So far so good.

libva [1] includes libva-x11, libva-glx, libva-egl, libva-wayland etc. What
I cannot understand is why libva-egl depends on libva-x11. Looking at
configure.ac in the git repo for libva [2] it makes even less sense, since
there are no dependencies for x11 on the egl option. Is there something
here I'm missing, or should the dependency really be removed?

Cheers,

[1]
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel/tree/common/recipes-multimedia/libva/libva_1.5.0.bb?h=fido
[2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libva/tree/configure.ac (it has not changed
much since the release of 1.5.0)

--
Tobias Olausson
M.Sc

PELAGICORE | Experience Change
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile: +46(0)735-873444
E-Mail: tobias.olausson at pelagicore.com
IRC: wto @ FreeNode