[meta-intel] [linux-yocto] how to enable 2nd HDMI port on Intel Atom (bay-trail) E3800 SoC?

Gerard Bucas gerard.b at tekmagic.net
Fri Jul 24 10:09:21 PDT 2015

Thanks Bruce!

Let's see if meta-intel can be of more help!

The good news is that we have got a little further (had hdmi2 muxed with LVDS and the gpio controlling the mux was pointing the wrong way!).

Now we can't seem to be able to get the dynamic handling of 'hot plugging' (boot without cable in HDMI2 and inset later or remove and re-insert cable to different monitor) working.

Would REALLY appreciate some help/pointers on that - probably a simple kernel flag to set or an additional subsystem to append in yocto local.conf...?

Regards

Gerard