[meta-intel] Why does libva-egl RDEPEND on libva-x11

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Jul 2 12:15:57 PDT 2015

On 1 July 2015 at 00:46, Tobias Olausson <tobias.olausson at pelagicore.com>
wrote:
> 1) Is there a reference system commonly used to verify changes? I built
core-image-weston for corei7-64 with meta-intel on top of poky, would that
be fitting?

That would be a suitable build test, but actually exercising the VA-API
driver under EGL would be better.

> 2) I'm not exactly sure if the dependency should be removed completely or
changed to RDEPENDS_${PN}-egl =+ "${PN}". Noticing that libva-wayland has
no such dependency, but any suggestions or pointers are welcome.

The link to PN will be generated automatically if required, so removing the
line is likely sufficient.

Ross