[meta-intel] Why meta-intel never specify the Intel-SNA as a primary Xorg driver in common folder ?

Ahmad, Mohd Azril mohd.azril.ahmad at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 20:00:03 PDT 2015

Ok .. now I can see a clear picture on why meta-intel never prefix the xorg.conf to “intel” as common due to the impact on certain platforms, unless it been specified in the corresponding machine/platform meta-layer itself ..

Thanks a lot Ross and Boon Leong on clarifying this … this is valuable input for me ☺

Regards,
Azril