[meta-intel] (no subject)

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Sep 17 13:19:14 PDT 2014

On 16 September 2014 12:35, Stuart Weaver <Stuart.Weaver at datapath.co.uk> wrote:
> I've just made a fresh Yocto/meta-intel repository and created an image based
> on core-image-sato for valleyisland-32.

What release or git revision of poky/yocto/oe-core are you using?  The
microcode support in git master of meta-intel needs some changes that
were made to oe-core master, so if you're using a release of Poky (or
oe-core) but git master of meta-intel then this is the sort of failure
I'd expect to see.

If you're stuck with a release of oe-core/poky then use the
corresponding branch in meta-intel, and cherry-pick anything that you
need from master.

Ross