[meta-intel] [Patch v5 5/5] use the INITRD list mechanism for early microcode loading

Hart, Darren darren.hart at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 10:16:03 PDT 2014

On 9/2/14, 8:29, "Kamble, Nitin A" <nitin.a.kamble at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hrm... I confess I forget where we left this. Do we not need the enabled
condition? What happens if you try to build images for meta-intel systems
without the meta-intel license whitelisted? My understanding is that those
recipes still need to parse, but that will fail if the license
requirements are not met.

--
Darren Hart					Open Source Technology Center
darren.hart at intel.com				            Intel Corporation