[meta-intel] gpio sus configuration as interrupt

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Mar 19 21:12:41 PDT 2014

Gpiolib uses the Linux namespace for the GPIO lines, you just use those
numbers, you do not differentiate based on register bank. See the output of
/sys/kernel/debug/gpio for the ranges of each gpiochip (or bank in this
case).

I personally have not done the gpios as interrupts so can't speak from
experience there. The GPIO documentation does cover it though. Have you read
through it?

--
Darren Hart
Yocto Project - Linux Kernel