[meta-intel] gpio sus configuration as interrupt

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 18 08:52:31 PDT 2014

Kumar,

On Intel there is an upcoming modification to the ACPI specification that
will enable you to describe in ACPI via named method (_PRP) what you can do
in Device Tree for the other architectures. In the meantime, board files are
the most expedient option. For more detail on both the _PRP and board files,
see my "How not to write an x86 platform driver" presentation at the 2013
Embedded Linux Europe Conference:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/x86-platform.pdf

And I think there is video..... but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps your
google foo will prove superior ;-)

--
Darren Hart
Yocto Project - Linux Kernel