[meta-intel] BSP retirements from meta-intel layer

Ong, Boon Leong boon.leong.ong at intel.com
Mon Mar 17 18:50:36 PDT 2014

In the case of Cedartrail, the last YP BSP is support is version 1.3 (danny). There is
no plan for upgrade to newer YP version. If you have specific need, please contact
your Intel sales rep/account and they should be able to bring your case for internal
whether an upgrade plan is approved. Thanks and sorry for inconvenience caused.