[meta-intel] New valleyisland support

Keskinarkaus, Teemu Teemu.Keskinarkaus at Maximatecc.com
Mon Mar 10 21:45:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm bit lost here. I'm looking for support for valleyisland that is for Dora branch of the Yocto. I cloned the dvhart/bsp-ng, but couldn't find any references to valleyisland or bay trail from there so I'm guessing I'm looking from the wrong place. Is there a right place? Or is the support 'coming soon' for Dora?

I'm also bit disappointed to see that you chose to drop linux-rt support in favor of non-rt-linux. Mostly because I'm using the linux-rt variant. ;) So now I need to add it back there myself.

Teemu Keskinarkaus
Software system engineer

maximatecc - Humans in control

Actuant Corporation Email Notice

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return mail and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.