[meta-intel] tags for dora-10.0.2-final or yocto-1.5.2

Chad Bishop Chad.Bishop at ravenind.com
Wed Jun 18 13:49:32 PDT 2014

Hello Darren,

Probably just a misunderstanding on my part.  I had seen 1.4.1, 1.4.2 and 1.5.1 and just assumed it would be tagged when official.  Though now I see 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 were not.

We have been working with 1.5.1 without any serious issues.

We have updated meta-intel on dora to snag this :

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel/commit/?h=dora&id=9e27e3f734f5210b18c14607bb85810afa3ce027

in order to resolve this  :

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-intel/2014-May/002030.html

However, that left the QA types feeling like we were in between an official 1.5.1 and a 1.5.2 that would have gone through the full test process.  Thus my question.

Thank you for the explanation.  Please keep up the good work.

Best Regards,
Chad Bishop

This message and attachment(s) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any content of this message by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.