[meta-intel] Yocto + mohonpeak BSP build probelm

Lai Eddy eddy.lai.tw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:39:08 PDT 2014

Thanks Rebecca,

Bblayers.conf:

- Remove line : /media/eddylai/datahd/poky/meta-intel/meta-isg \

fixed the problem, and I just add the 3 layer path according to Mohonpeak
BSP's README file (
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel/tree/meta-isg/meta-mohonpeak/README?h=daisy
), maybe this file need to be updated.

BRGDS