[meta-intel] Xrandr support on CrownBay with EMGD

Kamble, Nitin A nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Thu Jan 9 11:56:14 PST 2014

Hi Chat,

I have resurrected coupel of xrandr recipes in the meta-intel test branch here:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel-contrib/log/?h=nitin/misc

I have not got a chance to validate these commits. In addition, I am not sure whether both xrander and libxrander need to be changed.
If you get a chance, can you try these commits? Mark these specific versions as a dependency on the EMGD, and rebuild and test the BSP. If it solves the issue we can push some commits to fix this issue in the meta-intel.

Thanks,
Nitin