[meta-intel] meta-iot-devkit Maintainer

Brendan Le Foll brendan.le.foll at intel.com
Tue Aug 26 03:51:25 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 03:19:34PM +0100, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>
> On Wednesday 20 August 2014 08:42:51 Diego Sueiro wrote:
> > I couldn't find the repo maintainer.
> > Could anyone send me it's contact?
>
> I think that person is Brendan Le Foll at the moment (on CC). I did see your
> earlier patch for the xdk-daemon recipe [1] - Brendan could you have a look at
> that when you can?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Hi Diego,

I guess that would be me :)

Thanks for your patch, actually the checksums for the tarball is wrong
as well, turns out I'd left it all in staging before going on holiday
(hence my slowness - sorry!).

All fixed (hopefully) in 6803c7eb1465b767838701af6bce1b81237df769. I
think there's an xdk-daemon update anyways coming at some point this
week.

Cheers,
Brendan
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited