[meta-intel] NUC DN2820FYKH and yocto

Vanhauwaert Wouter W.Vanhauwaert at TELEVIC.com
Tue Apr 29 01:23:23 PDT 2014

Hell,

I was able to build a yocto build for my Intel NUC DN2820FYKH via the valleyisland-32 machine configuration.
Yet I had to enable the kernel module "r8169" to enable the network interface. After that, network works fine

However, I still have issues using gstreamer/vaapi/hardware decoding
vainfo gives me errors:

libva info: VA-API version 0.34.0
libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva info: Trying to open /usr/lib/dri/i965_drv_video.so
libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_0_34
libva error: /usr/lib/dri/i965_drv_video.so init failed
libva info: va_openDriver() returns -1
vaInitialize failed with error code -1 (unknown libva error), exit

Also gstreamer gives me the same errors...

To my local.conf, I added:
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = " gst-ffmpeg commercial"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libva libva-intel-driver gst-va-intel gstreamer gst-plugins-base-meta gst-plugins-good-meta gst-plugins-bad-meta gst-plugins-ugly-meta gstreamer-vaapi midori"

And I bitbaked the core-image-sato

Any Ideas?