[meta-intel] Missing mesa_9.0.2.bbappend

Ong, Boon Leong boon.leong.ong at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 01:05:24 PDT 2014

Hi,
                Where did you get the package from? Git or yoctoproject download page?
Can you tell us in details what steps have you taken? Please be specific, this will help us to understand where is the potential issue.
Also, when using Yocto Project, it is also important to CC’ed the maintainer email so that he pays attention on the issue reported.

Thanks
Boon Leong