[meta-intel] [Patch-v2 0/1] respin of the mesa fix

nitin.a.kamble at intel.com nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Wed Sep 4 23:15:26 PDT 2013

From: Nitin A Kamble <nitin.a.kamble at intel.com>

After sending the 1st mesa fix. I started thinking that even though the
previous fix was avoiding rerun of some of the tasks like do_compile and
do_install, further improvement may be possible.
  Then I experimented further and cooked this v2 fix, which also avoids
rerun of do_package and do_package_rpm tasks.

Also Darren wanted to see better commit message, with the 2 fixes I myself
could understand the issue better, and I this time I tried to articulate it
in the commit message accordingly.

Thanks,
Nitin

The following changes since commit b3163697647db403857ebb4de7486b678eae3ff5:

  xf86-video-intel: mark opengl as a required distro feature (2013-09-05 03:27:48 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-intel-contrib nitin/misc
  http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/meta-intel-contrib/log/?h=nitin/misc

Nitin A Kamble (1):
  mesa: avoid unnecessary rerunning of tasks

 common/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.1.6.bbappend | 69 +++++++++++++++++-------

1.8.1.4