[meta-intel] Enable Wayland in an image - Intel baytaril platform

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Nov 29 02:38:56 PST 2013

On 29 November 2013 08:06, Somasekhar Reddy Mallireddigari -ERS, HCL
Tech <somasekhar-m at hcl.com> wrote:
> We are trying to enable the Weston in image. We are building the
> “baytrail32-noemgd” image.
>
> We followed https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Wayland
>

> When we try to launch Weston. We are getting errors (screen shot attached).

No screenshot is attached, and it's more useful to redirect the errors
to a file so you can include them in the email as text instead of a
screenshot.

Note that by using -noemgd you'll have almost zero GPU acceleration,
and as far as I'm aware nobody has tested the gma500 driver with
Weston.

Ross