[meta-intel] [patch v2 1/1] emenlow-noemgd: create a new BSP

Kamble, Nitin A nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Mon Jan 21 09:45:03 PST 2013

Darren,
   This pull request dropped some commits from the earlier pull request and updated the commit log of the previous pull request. So these commits were already posted on the mailing list before. I thought there is insignificant change to meta-intel layer compared to what I had posted earlier. But I get the Tom's point now, he need a way to make sure that the commits he is pulling in are the right ones. So now onwards I will not shy away from posting newer commits with small changes again to the ML. :)

Thanks,
Nitin