[meta-intel] emgd-driver-dev and libgl-mesa-dev packaging conflict

Kamble, Nitin A nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Sun Apr 21 09:52:58 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,
  As per Laurentiu's email as seen bellow he is proposing a different fix to the issue, so let's revert the commit and fix the issue properly when it will be needed.

Nitin

As per Laurentiu:

Yes, libva is the package needing the gl.pc file (libva-egl to be more specific). We could revert the commit specified and add the following lines in the libva_1.1.1.bb:

do_configure_prepend () {
        export EGL_CFLAGS="-I${STAGING_INCDIR}"
        export EGL_LIBS="-L${STAGING_LIBDIR} -lEGL"
}

This will still allow building libva-egl and avoid using pkgconfig.

Thanks,
Laurentiu