[meta-intel] jasperforest BSP add intel 82850 network controller driver (igb) support

Lai Eddy eddy.lai.tw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:20:25 PST 2012

Thanks Nitin,

Merry Xmas & happy new year!.

Eddy Lai / NCUT Taiwan

Eddy,****

There is a typo in the line you are adding. The line should look like this.

KERNEL_FEATURES_append = " features/igb”

Notice double quotes on both ends, and also notice space before features.
And also check your built file system to see whether igd module file is
present or not. And if you are not familiar with the Linux kernel
development I would recommend reading some Linux kernel development
articles to help you out.

Also note that, now because of holidays many of the developers may be
offline currently.

Nitin