[meta-freescale] No IMAGE_CMD defined for IMAGE_FSTYPES

Ekaterini Voulgari sdi1100002 at di.uoa.gr
Thu Oct 17 06:31:47 PDT 2019

Hello,

I want to move a layer from korgoth to warrior.

The error is:

/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python/recipes-core/images/meta-python-ptest-image.bb:
No IMAGE_CMD defined for IMAGE_FSTYPES entry 'sdcard' - possibly invalid
type name or missing support class
ERROR:
/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python/recipes-core/images/meta-python-image-base.bb:
No IMAGE_CMD defined for IMAGE_FSTYPES entry 'sdcard' - possibly invalid
type name or missing support class
ERROR:
/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python/recipes-core/images/meta-python-image.bb:
No IMAGE_CMD defined for IMAGE_FSTYPES entry 'sdcard' - possibly invalid
type name or missing support class
ERROR: Failed to parse recipe:
/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-python/recipes-core/images/meta-python-ptest-image.bb

In file "/meta-fsl-arm/classes/image_types_fsl.bbclass" there is a
function "IMAGE_CMD_sdcard ()" at line 308. I am thinking perhaps I need
to find where is the IMAGE_CMD in the newest meta-freescale layer since
meta-fsl-arm is deprecated?

The board is MYirTech's MYS-6ULX (IoT) and Yocto is warrior version.