[meta-freescale] meta-freescale Sumo release?

Tsai, Matt matt.tsai at thermofisher.com
Wed Oct 16 09:49:30 PDT 2019

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the answers. They are very helpful. I think the master branch should work.

My understanding is the hardware vendor will also release the hardware specific meta data layer for every Poky release. NXP will have a meta-freescale release for a corresponding Poky release. For example, a Sumo release for a matching Poky Sumo release, a Thud release for a matching Poky Thud release, ...etc. I wonder if any NXP people can comment on this?

Matt