[meta-freescale] meta-freescale Sumo release?

Tsai, Matt matt.tsai at thermofisher.com
Fri Oct 11 14:45:58 PDT 2019

Hi Andrey,

Thank you the reply.

I picked the sumo branches from both Poky and meta-freescale for P2020 RDB. They were the stable branches at the time I started.
https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/log/?h=sumo
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-freescale/log/?h=sumo

I was looking for a release note or annoucement for meta-freescale sumo branch:
Something like this: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto-announce/2018-May/000136.html from Poky for the sumo release.
Or something like this: http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/2.4/ from meta-freescale for the sumo release. However, Rocko is the latest release I could find.

- What is the difference between the meta-freescale reporitory you referred to (on Github) and the yoctoproject.org GIT repository?
- If meta-freescale has no plan to release "sumo", what are the releases after "rocko" that supports P2020 RDB? And where I can find a release note (annoucement), or plan if it is not released yet?

Thank you,

Matt