[meta-freescale] Latest meta-freescale versions compatible with NXP SDK 2.0 - 1703 ?

Yusuf Altıparmak yusufalti1997 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:51:12 PST 2019

Hello,

Is there any meta-freescale repo compatible with NXP SDK 2.0 - 1703 ? I
tried this https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale/tree/master but
there was a couple of errors (Like missing packagegroup files and any
other). Couldn't solve them all. I am searching for a meta-freescale with
higher linux version than the default SDK 2.0 - 1703 has (It has 4.1.xxx).

Or is there any way to upgrade linux version in that sdk without messing up
other modules ? I tried to replace with my own linux kernel (replacing git
folder which is linux kernel output, with my own linux kernel) but
cryptodev module started to mess up when trying to bitbake fsl-image-full.

I will be grateful for any suggestion:

Best Regards