[meta-freescale] Problems about selecting linux kernel drivers.

Yusuf Altıparmak yusufalti1997 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:08:24 PST 2019

> Hello Yusuf,
>     You should be careful when generating kernel config file. Yocto
> project override kernel config(.config file) when compiling again.

Hello Atakan,

I solved that problem by changing the defconfig source string in
<machine>.conf file. Each time I make changes, I also copy new .config file
to another folder and rename it as in <machine>.conf file. My
<machine>.conf(t1042d4rdb-64b.conf) file is like this;
KERNEL_DEFCONFIG ?= "${S}/arch/powerpc/configs/yusuf_defconfig"
KBUILD_DEFCONFIG ?= "yusuf_defconfig"

Best Regards