[meta-freescale] i.MX6Q FEC stops receive packet

中兴 sung_zhao at qq.com
Mon Mar 25 06:47:41 PDT 2019

Hi all:

Recently, i get the problem in imx6q, under running in linux v4.1.6, the board cannot receive any packet but can send arp packet to network. I find the same problem in web https://community.nxp.com/thread/322882, but cannot to solve my problem. After reading the web replies , I patched with patch from web https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/11/17/945.

After that, the problem is gone, but another question is still exists that receiver using udp to receive packet from sender with the frequency about 4ms per packet, receiver has not got any packets from sender in some moment, which happened last one second or two ,even more longer.

And so, after patched the patches of https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/11/17/945,though the G-net workes never be hang, but the value of IEEE_rx_macerr is increasing, so i suspected that the patch is working but not find the root cause of the problem.

any suggestions will be appreciated!

sung_zhao at qq.com