[meta-freescale] The correct way to manage system clock time

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Mon Mar 11 08:08:11 PDT 2019

Thanks for the answer.

Your idea is a good idea, but it is not applicable to my system because
it is always offline.

My trouble is this.

I put localtime to UTC zone. Suppose the time is March 11, 15:23.

I set the system clock with the date command

date --set '2019-03-10  18:00:00'

I expect that the system clock now is March 10, 18:00, even if localtime
is UTC.

But this is not true,because when I restart the system the date/time is
not updated as I like.

This beaviour should be an hardware problem of the board?

MZ