[meta-freescale] wpa_supplicant: Libgcrypt warning: missing initialization - please fix the application

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Thu Mar 7 06:32:47 PST 2019

Hi all.

I'm working on imx6dlsabresd con Jethro/krogoth bsp.

I manage the wifi connection with connman.

Suddenly the first time I use connman I get the error in subject and the
authentication fails, even if the psk inserted is ok.

I restart connman service, I retry to auth with psk and all work ok.

How can I solve this?

Have you any experience about?

I working with a Edimax EW7811un usb dongle, with edimax driver.

Best regards,

  MZ