[meta-freescale] Building gstreamer-plugins-bad for iMX8

Vincent DEHORS vincent.dehors at smile.fr
Mon Mar 4 00:36:54 PST 2019

Hi all,

When building a multimedia image for a Nitrogen8m with master branch, I got
the following error :

from ../../../git/ext/opencv/gstgrabcut.cpp:90: [...]
error: conflicting declaration of C function 'CvMoments cvMoments(const
cv::Moments&)

This error comes from gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad (1.14.imx).

I managed to build by using HPP header instead of the C one in from
gstgrabcut.cpp, like this is already done in
0001-opencv-fix-build-for-opencv-3-4-2.patch. I am not sure where to send
the patch, is-it the right place ?

In gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad master, all C header includes have been removed
by :

   -
   https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-plugins-bad/commit/26cabf9b1f2251df52be9958592b03518832cd9a

Regards,