[meta-freescale] Splash Screen imx8 board

Chris Dimich chris.dimich at boundarydevices.com
Fri Jun 21 16:55:59 PDT 2019

Hello,

Just following up, as I did not receive a response. I am trying to display
a splash screen on an imx8 based board. I am running a Qt demo application.
The psplash recipe does not appear to be working, as all I see on bootup is
the penguins and then the Qt application, but no splash screen.

Can you please assist me with this?

Thanks,

Chris Dimich
Boundary Devices, LLC
www.boundarydevices.com
7 Orchard Road, Suite 102*|*Lake Forest, CA 92630