[meta-freescale] Yocto build error

Richu C J engineer.bsp01 at vstmobility.com
Mon Jun 17 01:09:44 PDT 2019

HI,

I'm new to yocto project.I'm trying to build images for imx6qsabreauto.I tried to build images by executing command 'bitbake core-image-base'.

But it is showing error log is below

BspDeveloper2 at BspDeveloper2:/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/build$ bitbake core-image-base

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin/bitbake", line 48, in <module>

    cookerdata.CookerConfiguration()))

  File "/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/main.py", line 468, in bitbake_main

    server = start_server(servermodule, configParams, configuration, featureset)

  File "/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/main.py", line 354, in start_server

    cooker = bb.cooker.BBCooker(configuration, features)

  File "/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py", line 178, in __init__

    self.configwatcher = pyinotify.WatchManager()

  File "/home/nvme/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/pyinotify.py", line 1764, in __init__

    raise OSError(err % self._inotify_wrapper.str_errno())

OSError: Cannot initialize new instance of inotify, Errno=Too many open files (EMFILE)

DEBUG: Removed the following variables from the environment: GTK_MODULES, QT4_IM_MODULE, IM_CONFIG_PHASE, JOB, DERBY_HOME, COLORTERM, XDG_DATA_DIRS, OPENCV_ANDROID_SDK, SESSION_MANAGER, WINDOWID, JAVA_HOME, SELINUX_INIT, XAUTHORITY, MANDATORY_PATH, CLUTTER_IM_MODULE, INSTANCE, XDG_CONFIG_DIRS, LANGUAGE, QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME, GDMSESSION, LS_COLORS, VTE_VERSION, DESKTOP_SESSION, XDG_SESSION_PATH, XDG_RUNTIME_DIR, XMODIFIERS, SESSION, DEFAULTS_PATH, SHLVL, EIGEN3_DIR, COMPIZ_CONFIG_PROFILE, GDM_LANG, XDG_MENU_PREFIX, DISPLAY, XDG_SEAT_PATH, CCACHE_DIR, LANG, GNOME_KEYRING_PID, XDG_SESSION_ID, GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL, SESSIONTYPE, USE_CCACHE, OLDPWD, XDG_SEAT, XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR, BUILDDIR, GTK_IM_MODULE, GPG_AGENT_INFO, XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP, DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS, UPSTART_SESSION, LESSOPEN, TEXTDOMAIN, J2SDKDIR, TEXTDOMAINDIR, COMPIZ_BIN_PATH, GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID, XDG_VTNR, LESSCLOSE, _, J2REDIR

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Please help me to resolve this..

Regards,

Richu C J
Disclaimer Note: This e-mail and any attachments that contain protected and confidential information is intended for the sole use of the addressee individual or organization. If you are not the addressee or an authorized agent or if you have received this message by error, please notify me immediately by returning the message and delete this copy from your system without any illegal use.