[meta-freescale] Secure Boot and PME Support for LS2088ARB

Rudolf J Streif rudolf.streif at ibeeto.com
Thu Jan 24 18:02:23 PST 2019

NXP Experts,

Are secure boot using the trustzone as well as the pattern matching
engine (PME) on LS2088A supported by the meta-nxp layer builds?

I found references to PME and the PME tools in earlier meta-freescale
layer versions but could not identify anything inside meta-nxp relating
to PME.

Secure boot is apparently supported using NXP's Layerscape SDK which
seems to assemble images from prebuilt binaries (I might be wrong but if
so it's not what I am looking for).

Thank you,
:rjs