[meta-freescale] Removing lines from pkg_postint_${PN}_append_mx6

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Fri Feb 1 07:35:45 PST 2019

Thanks

I must use the bsp received from the board productor.

In the meta-fsl-bsp-release/.../initscripts_%.bbappend recipe in
pkg_postinst_${PN}_append_mx6 function, there a line to install
gpuload.service in a systemd environment.

But my system is not based on systemd.

The package-managent is debian, so when I try apt-get update initscripts
result broken.

MZ