[meta-freescale] imx53 and thud

Teemu K maillinglists18 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:51:25 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to build newer image for imx53 based hw (it's actually
QSB-development board that has support in meta-freescale) with thud -
version of yocto/meta-freescale.

I was able to build the image, but sdcard - fs-type support was
dropped so I replaced it with wic. The result is that unit won't boot
with new image.

Is there any extra steps needed to be able to create bootable image? I
tried writing u-boot.imx at the start of the sd-card just for test,
but unit still didn't boot, but I think suspect it should have been on
another offset. I just can't remember which.

Or what image type should be used with imx53?

-Teemu