[meta-freescale] Board bring up query

Kishore Katte kishore.kumar at iwavesystems.com
Thu Nov 29 05:50:37 PST 2018

Hii,

We recently bought a Board “DMS-BA16” from Advantech.But we have not received any of the source code(for Linux) ,bsp, rootfs , patch files.I am currently trying
to Bring up the Board and Test the Interfaces, but i am not sure which kernel version and uboot version i have to use.I wanted to know if there is any Document available to
Bring up the Board and test the interfaces?Is there any Patch that i can apply and start testing Directly?or do i have to start developing from scratch?If there are any source
codes or patch or any other document available  please share with us.Please help us in this Regard.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
kishore k