[meta-freescale] linux-compulab requires 3 patches for compile under Rocko

Alex Pavloff alex at augmntr.com
Wed Jun 27 17:38:41 PDT 2018

Hi Otavio,

The cm-fx6 machine/linux-compulab 3.14 kernel has more problems, as it refuses to find the on-board SATA flash.  So not only does the current linux-compulab recipe not compile out of the box, it doesn't work properly on their own hardware (which actually did work in an old old 3.10.17 kernel).

Compulab's website (http://www.compulab.com/products/computer-on-modules/cm-fx6/#devres) has a patchset based on 4.1.15.  I ended up making a new kernel recipe using it, and once a gcc7 patch was added, the kernel was able to build and the system was able to access the onboard SATA flash.

This sort of major recipe update seems to be in Compulab's court though.

	-Alex