[meta-freescale] EGL_EXT_device_base missing Aborted (core dumped)? libqeglfs-viv-integration.so is missing after updated to yocto morty branch.

Pavan Patil pavanpatil.elec999 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:21:04 PST 2018

Hi,

We updated our yocto version to krogoth branch, we are using qt-5.6 + viv
eglfs backend. something i noticed is ibqeglfs-viv-integration.so is
missing from plugin directory and kms plugin getting  compiled.

how to enabled this in yocto conf? any suggestion?

have enabled this in conf/local.conf

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland"

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = "eglfs gl gles2"

Thanks.