[meta-freescale] Concurrently, Miracast and Video Recording is not performing well

Sandip Sathvara sandip.sathvara at volansystech.com
Tue Feb 6 21:41:53 PST 2018

Hi,

I am using custom imx6 dual core board. Android release is
boundary-imx-kk4.4.3_2.0.0-ga. In that, we are doing miracast at 720p
resolution. at the same time, we are capturing video using media recorder
API at 720p. miracast is working fine, but we are not able to record video
smoothly using media recorder. For your reference, I am attaching the video.

Detailed configured parameters for miracast :
Resolution : 720p
framerate : 30fps
Bitrate : 4Mbps
Encoding format : h264

Detailed configured parameters for media recorder :
Resolution : 720p
framerate : 30fps
Bitrate : 3Mbps
Encoding format : h264