[meta-freescale] u-boot fslc support for imx8

Kevin Lannen kevin at patroness.com
Tue Aug 28 08:23:41 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to use mender on an i.MX8M system-on-module to handle over-the-air updates. I ran into issues with the meta-fsl-bsp-release which uses the imx-uboot that is too old.

Is there work being done on upstreaming the i.MX8M bsp from meta-fsl-bsp-release into the meta-freescale layer? If so when is that likely to be available?

I am happy to help out with some testing on it and to help out with the upstreaming if someone could give me some guidance on where to start with it. I am pretty new to Yocto so this could be good for me to learn about.

Thanks,

Kevin Lannen