[meta-freescale] QtCreator 4.5 + CMake + Yocto

Winfried Dobbe winfried.dobbe at xmsnet.nl
Wed Apr 4 14:44:22 PDT 2018

That is exactly the way I cross-compile and do remote debugging from QtCreator. You need to make sure though that QtCreator can find the cross-compile tools from your SDK.
The easiest way to achieve that is to run (source) the environment setup script from your SDK in a terminal and then start QtCreator from that same terminal.

Regards,
Winfried