[meta-freescale] meta-freescale linux-qoriq roadmap

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Tue Sep 12 19:29:06 PDT 2017

Tom,

The PPC machines will not be supported in Layerscape SDK which has replaced QorIQ SDK since Mar/2017, so we removed the PPC targets from latest Yocto release(2.4) accordingly.

You can find more information of the topic from https://www.mail-archive.com/meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org/msg20706.html.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua