[meta-freescale] Issue with freescale git server at git.freescale.com

georg g9685wd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:52:02 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm new to meta-freescale and trying to build a system for imx6 from
https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform. But the
do_fetch step on the imx kernel fails always with a 'Connection reset by
peer'. It seems that the freescale server is somehow broken. I have
tried a simple git clone on git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git
with a similar issue. Most of the time it fails with 'Connection reset
by peer'. Sometime it starts with 'Counting objects' for a very long
time before it gets disconnected.

Has anybody experienced the same issue (I have started trying 3 days
ago)? Is there any mirror which I can use instead?

Thanks in advance,
Georg