[meta-freescale] imx6ul-pico-hobbit bluetooth?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Wed Nov 29 19:06:56 PST 2017

Hello.
I just tried mainline fslc image (target imx6ul-pico-hobbit) with pico-pi-imx6ul board.

I amvery  glad that wlan seems to work (uwlist wlan0 scan returns something meaningful), though I needed to manually put brcmfmac43430a0-sdio firmware.

Also I can see can0 and can1 as well!

Now my issue is with Bluetooth.

Although google tells me that there are multiple of memons regarding manually downloading firnware onto such brcm combo-chips and enabling Bluetooth on desktop PC or RPi, etc., I am unclear on steops with this board.

is there any instruction already?
(Justs checking before I try further looking into.)