[meta-freescale] pico-imx7d bluetooth support?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Tue Nov 28 08:36:07 PST 2017

Hello.

I can see WiFi support for this board (by brcmfmac driver and firmware) is currently being looked at.
Then, what is the status of bluetooth support?

Looking into the chip spec, though both of WiFi and Bluetooth are supported by single chip, Bluetooth is accessed through UART whereas WIFI is through SDIO.
So, I this means separate driver is needed to enable Bluetooth.

Is it already there (and I just need to enable e.g. kernel configuration option), or some additinoal work is needed.

My concern is that I cannot use BT-USB dongle for this board since I want to use its only USB port (USB-C) for other purposes, so I rather need to use internal Bluetooth chip.