[meta-freescale] Morty, Pyro, or Rocko?

Scott Timothy E ScottTimothy at JohnDeere.com
Tue Nov 14 09:54:02 PST 2017

Any word on when Rocko will be considered a "stable" release?  Looking at the e-mail archives for October, I see indications that Pyro (2.3) is the current stable version (even though Morty is the default branch that pops up for https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform.)  I'll be getting a iMX6DL-based SABRE board in the next month or so and am wondering what release I should be targeting for my baseline: Morty, Pyro, or Rocko?

Thanks!
--tim