[meta-freescale] Broken/missing bbappend?

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Mon May 15 12:51:35 PDT 2017

Is there any update on this? The new chromium code is significantly
different, the patches over on the chromium-imx git don't work without
a re-write.

Will the updates be put up on chromium-imx? Are there preliminary
patches you could send out, I'd be more than happy to test. I've been
looking for chromium-wayland patches for a while.