[meta-freescale] About loading drivers of camera_ov5640_mipi and to test it in warp7

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:10:37 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 1:20 AM, Vinay Hulagabali
<vinayhulagabali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>      I have loaded the camera drivers of ov5640_mipi in warp7 but I am not
> sure whether it is correct or not and will you please suggest me how to load
> drivers and to test it.

Last time I worked with warp7 camera it was not working (so if you are
using the default linux from meta-freescale-3rdparty chances are it's
not supposed to work.

I cannot really remember the camera partnumber, but it was not the
OV5XXX, it was an OV2XXX

Regards,
Daiane